Our priority is to ensure that the exhibition is a secure and safe experience for all our valued exhibitors, visitors and contractors.
We have continued to monitor the situation regarding COVID-19 and live events. In line with the latest guidance, all attendees must be prepared to demonstrate their COVID-19 status before entering the show in one of the following ways:
1) PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION
You will need to show evidence of having had a double vaccination, with the second dose administered at least 14 days prior to the show. This can be presented via the NHS COVID Pass App (England/Wales) or with an NHS COVID Pass letter (obtained by calling 119 or visiting the NHS website).
2) PROOF OF A NEGATIVE LATERAL FLOW TEST
A lateral flow test needs to be taken within 48 hours of the show with a negative test result available to see on your NHS COVID Pass App (England/Wales) or confirmed by an NHS email or text message.
3) PROOF OF IMMUNITY
You can show natural immunity by a positive PCR test result for COVID-19, lasting for 180 days from the date of the positive test and following completion of the self-isolation period.
Please do not attend if:
- You are showing any COVID-19 symptoms including a high temperature, new continuous cough and a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste.
- You have been told to self-isolate by the NHS Test and Trace service.
- You are currently required to isolate following a visit to an area or country where quarantine is required upon return.
If you become unwell during your visit to the show please inform a member of the event staff immediately.