Our priority is to ensure that the exhibition is a secure and safe experience for all our valued exhibitors, visitors and contractors.
We have continued to monitor the situation regarding COVID-19 and live events. In line with the latest guidance, all attendees must be prepared to demonstrate their COVID-19 status before entering the show in one of the following ways:
1) PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION
You will need to show evidence of having had a double vaccination, with the second dose administered at least 14 days prior to the show. This can be presented via the NHS COVID Pass App or with an NHS COVID Pass letter (obtained by calling 119 or visiting the NHS website).
2) PROOF OF A NEGATIVE LATERAL FLOW TEST
A lateral flow test needs to be taken within 48 hours of the show with a negative test result available to see on your NHS COVID Pass App or confirmed by an NHS email or text message.
3) PROOF OF IMMUNITY
You can show natural immunity by a positive PCR test result for COVID-19, lasting for 180 days from the date of the positive test and following completion of the self-isolation period.
Please do not attend if:
- You are showing any COVID-19 symptoms including a high temperature, new continuous cough and a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste.
- You have been told to self-isolate by the NHS Test and Trace service.
- You are currently required to isolate following a visit to an area or country where quarantine is required upon return.
If you become unwell during your visit to the show please inform a member of the event staff immediately.